All Rights Reserved.
A few facts about Drew...
- Drew has been programming since 1979 (39 years).
- Drew's first programming was done on the Louisiana State University mainframe system,
and input using punch cards (seriously).
- Drew has been working with computer graphics since 1979
- Drew has been modifying digital photographs since before Photoshop existed
- Drew took his first photograph with a digital camera in 1992
(26 years ago).
- Drew has been creating web pages since 1994
- Drew has been working with digital music since 1986 (32 years).
- Drew has been purchasing songs off the web for 99 cents since 1997
- Drew has been DJing since 1998 (20 years)
and has DJed at Raleigh events since 2003
His DJ name is DJ Drew Diggle.
- Drew's family acquired a 128K Macintosh in April 1984 (three months after
its introduction). Drew has used virtually all classic
Macintosh models during the 80's and early 90's. Drew still has a Macintosh
Plus in his closet and it probably still works.
- Drew got his Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from The University
of Texas at Austin.
- Drew got his Master's Degree in Computer Science from The University
of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. There, he worked on virtual reality
(Head-Mounted Display) projects, and co-wrote immersive real-time virtual worlds
that were displayed at SIGGRAPH 91 (27 years ago).
- Drew has written commercial plugins
for Adobe Photoshop,
and 3D Studio Max
- Drew has written free plugins
for Adobe After Effects,
- Drew also wrote the original CTF Bot
for Quake 1 and has written several modifications to the
open source version of Quake 1.