All Rights Reserved.
A few facts about Drew...
- Drew has been programming since 1979 (34 years).
- Drew's first programming was done on the Louisiana State University mainframe system,
and input using punch cards (seriously).
- Drew has been working with computer graphics since 1979
- Drew has been modifying digital photographs since before Photoshop existed
- Drew took his first photograph with a digital camera in 1992
(21 years ago).
- Drew has been creating web pages since 1994
- Drew has been working with digital music since 1986 (27 years). Drew currently DJs in Raleigh as DJ Drew Diggle.
- Drew has been purchasing songs off the web for 99 cents since 1997
- Drew has been DJing since 1998 (15 years)
and has DJed at Raleigh event Neu Romance every week since 2003
(10 years), as well as many other events and parties.
His DJ name is DJ Drew Diggle.
- Drew's family acquired a 128K Macintosh in April 1984 (three months after
its introduction). Drew has used virtually all classic
Macintosh models during the 80's and early 90's. Drew still has a Macintosh
Plus in his closet and it probably still works.
- Drew got his Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from The University
of Texas at Austin.
- Drew got his Master's Degree in Computer Science from The University
of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. There, he worked on virtual reality
(Head-Mounted Display) projects, and co-wrote immersive real-time virtual worlds
that were displayed at SIGGRAPH 91.
- Drew has written commercial plugins
for Adobe Photoshop,
and 3D Studio Max
- Drew has written free plugins
for Adobe After Effects,
- Drew also wrote the original CTF Bot
for Quake 1 and has written several modifications to the
open source version of Quake 1